The drink that is. I just decided to try making one based on instructions I found on the internet, but lazier.
- 1 good sized mug
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag (or loose and a tea ball, if that's how you tea)
- boiling water
- almond milk
- vanilla syrup (I use sugar free)
Not in the original, but nice: a splash of half & half. You could use vanilla creamer instead and skip the syrup and dairy.
- Drop the tea bag in the mug, half fill with boiling water. Let steep 5 minutes.
- Shake your almond milk really well and fill the rest of the mug, leaving a bit of space for vanilla syrup.
- Add vanilla syrup and stir vigorously. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Decide it could be warmer and microwave 30 seconds.
- Decide it could use a bit of creaminess and add a splash of half & half.
In the future I will steep a bit longer, I like a stronger tea flavor, but this is Very Nice.
Originally posted on my new Pillowfort blog.
This entry was originally posted at https://tephra.dreamwidth.org/486598.htm